DAY 2 REGISTRATION OPEN TO ENTREPRENEURS
Just like March Madness, CED's Raising the Dough for tech entrepreneurs only comes around once a year! We've planned an event that you won't want to miss with some of the area's most successful entrepreneurs and investors. Plus, you'll get individualized feedback on becoming more investor ready.
We're excited to host Freeman White, CEO of Launcht, a successful entrepreneur and crowdfunding guru.
Freeman White, CEO and Founder, Launcht
Freeman co-founded Launcht in 2010 as the first software as a service (SaaS)
company to offer crowdfunding software. Launcht built its reputation in the
donation and rewards crowdfunding space and successfully advocated for the
legislation that legalized equity crowdfunding in April, 2012. He was selected
as a StartingBloc Fellow in 2005 for his work in education reform and social
enterprise. He is a Founding Board Member of the Crowdfunding Intermediary
Here's a look at the schedule for Raising the Dough:
Tuesday, March 11
- 3:00pm Venture Funding 101: John Austin, Groundwork Labs 3:30pm Bootstrapping: Joe Colopy, CEO & Founder, Bronto Software
- 4:00pm Crowdfunding: What, Why, and How? Freeman White, CEO and Founder, Launcht; Mark Easley, NC Jobs Act; Steve Reaser, trinket.io
- 5:00pm Early-Stage Investor Perspectives: Elaine Bolle, RTP Capital; Lister Delgado, IDEA Fund Partners; David Gardner, Angel Investor; Alex Osadzinski, Angel Investor; Bill Spruill, Triangle Angel Partners; Steve Vanderwoude, Madison River Ventures
- 6:00pm An Entrepreneur's Perspective on Raising Capital 7:00pm Networking Reception
Tuesday, March 18
We hope you'll join us for this fantastic program!
- 3:00pm CEO Lessons Learned: Raising Capital: Tony Atti, Phononic; Robbie Allen, Automated Insights; Brendan Morrissey, Netsertive
- 4:00pm Why Valuation Isn't the Only Thing to Negotiate! Led by Justyn Kasierski and Scott Bryant, Hutchison PLLC5:00pm Fundability Assessments
- 5:30pm Coaching Roundtables: Robbie Allen, Automated Insights; Tony Atti, Phononic; John Austin, Groundwork Labs; Elaine Bolle, RTP Capital; Jan Davis, Triangle Angel Partners, Lister Delgado, IDEA Fund Partners; John Fahlberg, David Gardner, VenueGen; Gary Hayes,TAP; David Jones, Bull City Venture Partners; Alex Osadinski, Angel Investor; Steve Reaser, trinket.io
- 7:00pm Networking Reception
This Event is Made Possible By: