The life science industry is changing. At the CED Life Science Conference 2013, we address the challenges that companies will face in 2013 and beyond, with a particular eye towards the interaction of startups, pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers and the impact of the Affordable Care Act.
Join more than 1,000 of your peers and participate in partnering meetings throughout the CED Life Science Conference 2013. These sessions will provide you valuable opportunities to discuss potential licensing deals with investors, corporate groups, and tech transfer officers
The CED Life Science Conference 2013 also showcases the innovation occurring at biopharma and medtech startups, with an understanding of the change, challenges and opportunities within the industry.
Registration is now closed - but you may register on-site at the CED Life Science Conference on February 27 & 28, 2013.
Scheduling is on a first-registered, first-scheduled basis!
What Can You Expect From Partnering 2013?
- Unique opportunities to meet privately with leading and emerging life science companies
- The chance to meet tech transfer officers from the state's top academic centers and discuss their universities' most promising life science technologies
- The ability to easily control your schedule - the state-of-the-art partnering software allows you to communicate, share files, and set up meetings that fit into your conference schedule
- A high-quality system designed to help you maximize your time at CED Life Science Conference 2013!
Why Register for Partnering 2013?
You'll gain access to companies like these prior Partnering participants:
* Abbott * AstraZeneca * Biogen Idec * Genzyme* GSK *
* Johnson & Johnson *Lilly * Merck * Monsanto *
*Novartis * Pfizer * Roche * Sanofi *Syngenta *
* 100+ NC-Based Biotech Companies * 30+ Venture Capital Firms
* Top University Tech Transfer Offices *
What Can I Do with the Partnering 2013 Software Tool?
The tool will allow you to:
- Customize your personal and company profile
- Search individual and company profiles
- Review the full conference agenda
- Get to know and network with conference attendees prior to the conference
- Follow up with other conference attendees during and after the conference
- Post videos, documents, and photos
- Create open/closed or private groups within the Partnering 2013 community
- And so much more!
What Is The Cost of Partnering 2013?
In addition to the conference registration fee:
- For Life Science Startup Companies -- FREE
- University Technology Transfer Representatives -- FREE
- Life Science Institutional Investors -- FREE
- North Carolina-based Service Providers -- $250
- Service Providers from outside North Carolina -- $500
Registration is now closed for Partnering 2013. You may register for partnering on-site at the Raleigh Convention Center on February 27 & 28, 2013.